Earth Keeping Ministry

Bottled water  can be  very dangerous!

On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her breast
cancer.  It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels
of dioxin in breast cancer tissue..

Sheryl Crow’s oncologist told her: women should not drink bottled water
that has been left in a car.
The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which
releases dioxin into the water.  Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in
breast cancer tissue.
So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a
car.

Pass this on to all the women in your life.
This information is the kind we need to know that just might save us!
Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle instead of plastic!

LET EVERYONE KNOW PLEASE!

This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical
Center ….

No plastic containers in microwaves.

No plastic water bottles in freezers.

No plastic wrap in microwaves.

Dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer.

Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies.

Don’t freeze plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins
from the plastic.

Recently the Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital was on a TV
program to explain this health hazard.

He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.

He said that we should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic
containers……

This especially applies to foods that contain fat.  He said that the
combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin into the food.

Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Pyrex or ceramic containers for
heating food… You get the same result, but without the dioxin..

So, such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed from
their containers and heated in something else.

Paper isn’t bad but you don’t know what is in the paper.

It’s safer to use tempered glass, such as Pyrex, etc.

He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved
away from the styrene foam containers to paper.  The dioxin problem is one
of the reasons….

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Cling film, is just as
dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave.

As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually
melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food..
Cover food with a paper towel instead.

EKM

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s